Let’s do this! Follow these simple steps and see what to expect below:
1. Call us at 760.678.5859 and have your calendar handy.
We’ll collect payment for your Session Retainer and select dates together for:
- Your pre-session consultation
- Your in-studio or on location portrait session
- Your post-session viewing and ordering appointment
Your session retainer is collected at time of booking and holds these dates for you. Due to limited bookings available Session Retainers are non-refundable. Sessions cancelled with a 48 hour notice may have the retainer applied toward a future session if booked at time of cancellation. Please see FAQs for more information. Sessions are normally scheduled Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays but we have limited weekends available as well. Booking well in advance ensures a wider selection of dates.
2. Swoon over your Welcome Kit and get excited for your Pre-Session Consultation.
Plan questions and ideas of how you’d like to be photographed. No ideas? Don’t worry, we can take care of that!
3. Time for the Pre-Session Consultation. YAY! It’s all coming together now.
This planning session is included with your session and ensures we are as prepared as we can be so you can have the best experience possible. What to wear, what we’ll be shooting for you, all the who/what/when/where/why will be answered in this appointment.
4. Enjoy your Session! It’s your time to SHINE.
5. The BIG reveal. YOU ROCKED IT!
You’ll return to the studio approximately 7-10 days after your session to view your proofs and order your custom-designed products and prints. All viewing of proofs and orders are done in person only, we do not post internet galleries for proofing. The studio is booked exclusively for you at this time and you will get to view your portrait proofs “on the big screen” in a theater style setting. You’ll place your order at this time. Please be sure to schedule a time when all decision makers can attend.